Best Bars and Clubs In Quito, Ecuador 
Best Bars In Quito
Located in the neighborhood of San Marcos in Quito’s Old Town, Sirka is a restaurant and bar that hosts regular live music events. At Sirka you’ll get to see several local bands, which is always cool. Cover usually costs around $8.
- Location: San Marcos, Calle Junin E2-187y Almeida, Quito, Ecuador, 170130
- Phone: 593 98 416 3287
- Open: Always open
2 . Finn McCool's Irish Pub
There’s a good ambience, the drinks are excellent and the prices are cheap. The most popular cocktails are 2 for 1 during happy hour which is Monday to Saturday until 8.30 p.m. and all night on Wednesday. The staff is friendly, quick and most of them speak several languages.
- Location: Diego de Almagro N24-64, Quito 170143, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 2-252-1780
- Open: Mo-We: 2:00-11:45 PM Th-Sa: 2:00 PM – 3:00 AM Sunday-Closed
3. Quito Chupitos
The staff is always very nice., they are very friendly and warm people with a good variety of shots and good music to start/finish a night out.
- Location: LA MARISCAL, Reina Victoria 927, Quito 170143, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 99 482 8538
- Open: Tu-We: 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM Th-Sa: 4:00 PM – 3:00 AM Su-Mo: Closed
Read Also:Best Places To Party In BGC
4. Chosen Bar
Chosen Bar in Quito is the best! It’s always the perfect place to spend an amazing night with friends or for a date. The music is on point and the atmosphere is super chill. Plus, the drinks are delicious and the staff is the best of the best.
- Location: Catalina de Aldaz, Quito 170102, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 2-225-6946
- Open: We-Th: 6:00 PM – 2:00 AM Tu: 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM Su-Mo: Closed
5. Xandu Bar Discoteca
6. No Bar
This place is a must for Quito’s nightlife and is never empty. It is mainly young people between 18 and 25 years old who meet in this rustic but trendy place. For lack of space, they go there more for the atmosphere than to dance… International and Latino variety music. Like all the discotheques in the country, the No Bar was closed for a long time and only reopened its doors in September 2021 after devoting itself to home delivery of alcohol and organizing a few virtual parties online in order to maintain its clientele.
- Location: QGX5+6MX, Juan León Mera, Quito 170143, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 2-255-9982
- Open: We-Sa: 7:00 PM – 3:00 AM Su-Tu: Closed
Read Also: Speakeasy Bars In Manila
Best Night Clubs in Quito
Quito is a cultured city with a bevy of large and small musical venues, theaters and cinemas. Mariscal Sucre is the area where you find most dancing and drinking venues, along with swarms of Western backpackers and young Ecuadoreans moving between them.
1. Bungalow 6
This nightclub is one of the most popular and oldest discotheques, visited frequently by the locals. They have a vast selection of music, from electronic to disco era, rock, salsa, and reggaeton; you will find the place filled with the locals, enjoying and detoxifying from the week.
- Location: Diego de Almagro N24-151 y, Quito 170170, Ecuador
- Phone: +59322904720
- Location: We-Sa: 8:00 PM – 4:00 AM Su-Tu: Closed
2. BLUE CLUB
Party and more party, Variety of drinks, Comfortable prices, Safety and Quality is included in the service.
- Location: PF23+F74, Quito 170146, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 99 276 8676
- Location: Fr-Sa: 8:00 PM – 2:00 AM Su-Wed: Closed
3. Club Insomnio
Located in Chamberí, this club is the perfect place to enjoy parties, DJ sessions and all types of music throughout the night. Insomnio Club has state-of-the-art lighting and sound technology, capacity for 500 people and impressive décor.
- Location: Unnamed Road, Quito 170144, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 96 417 7801
- Location: Mo-Sa: 24hrs Sunday: Closed
Best Karaoke In Quito
1. Bossanova Bar Karaoke
The industry in which Bossanova Bar Karaoke operates is karaoke. The country where Bossanova Bar Karaoke is located is Ecuador, while the company’s headquarters is in Quito.
- Location: Avenida Pedro Vicente Maldonado 170146 Quito, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 998569428
- Open: Mo-Sa: 4:00 PM – 2:00 AM
2. Passioni Bar Karaoke
They have good service and are very excellent to spend your time with, their staff is very approachable, Passioni Bar Karaoke is one of the most recommended bars in quito.
- Location: Michelena y cabo, Alberto Orellana, Quito, Ecuador
- Phone: +593995115381
- Open: Mo-Sa: 2:00 PM – 2:00 AM
3. Nacho's Bar-Karaoke
Fall in love with the place and good audio, Nacho’s Bar-Karaoke, is a good option if you are looking for some fun and karaoke bar.
- Location: José María Alemán S22-71, Quito 170131, Ecuador
- Phone: +593991452897
- Open: Tu-Sa: 6:00 PM- 12:00 AM
4. Stragos Bar Karaoke
At Stragos Karaoke Bar, tasty, juicy, and delicious grill items are freshly roasted on an open flame and served with tasty sides. At the bar, you can relax with a cool beer or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Of course, the right drink to accompany a meal is a must; for this purpose, this gastropub offers you a large diversity of fine, local alcoholic beverages like beer or wine. Customers love having the chance to watch the latest games or races on the big screen in this sports bar while also enjoying food and drinks.
- Location: PFP2+FGM, Manuel Jurado, Quito 170148, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 99 277 1718
- Open: Th-Sa: 5:00 PM- 12:00 AM Su-We: Closed
5. Alexs Vip Karaoke
Super cozy place, top quality service, clear sound, friendly atmosphere, very reasonable prices.
- Location: Calle Wilson, Av. Mariscal Sucre E4-229, Quito 170130, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 2-252-7909
- Open: Mo-Th: 4:00 PM- 12:00 AM Fri: 3:00 PM – 12:00 AM Sa: 5:00 PM-12:00 AM Sunday: Closed
Best Restaurant Bars (Restobars) in Quito
1. Chez Jérôme
3. El Salnés Gastro-Picantería
5. Rincón de Francia
Best Gogos, Stripclubs & Gentlemens Clubs In Quito
1. GoGo Bar
And good beers, also the music is what I was looking for, classic rock, hard rock, blues and they served delicious food and the service was great.
- Location: Quito 170138, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 2-244-7891
- Open: Mo-Sa: 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM Saturday: Closed
2. Club Gente Bonita
- Location: VGQC+MX9, Quito 170144, Ecuador
- Phone: +593 99 856 2312
- Open: Mo-Sa: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM Sunday: Closed
Quito isnt generally regarded for its nightlife, visit Los Banos for a wild night. But, you can stil find a few spots to grab a drink and dance the night away.